Lantern; Unknown maker; Unknown; CR1977.715
LanternAbout this object
Dietz No. 3 Globe Tubular lantern with the frame and fuel tank made of blue painted metal with a carry and hanging handle attached to the top. The globe is of glass. The burner has been removed and replaced with an electric lamp for display purposes. This lantern was originally on the Lady Ranfurly dredge.
(The original entry mentioned "Fount New York USA" but it cannot be confirmed.)
1850's - 1920'sPlace Made
On top of lantern:
Deitz No 3 Globe Tubular
H 540mm x Dia 350mm (est)Subject and Association Keywords
From the Collection of the Cromwell MuseumObject Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.