Book, Early Naseby and Bits Beyond; Hazel Harrison; 2012; CR2019.022
Book, Early Naseby and Bits BeyondMaker
AuthorAbout this object
A 125 page book telling the history of Naseby from May 1863 to December 1926. The Anglican Church St Georges was officially opened in December 1875 by Bishop Neville. It was reported as early as February 1865 that Catholics were determined to build their own church and by April of that year a fine iron building was in use. As the town grew there were clubs formed including Naseby Improvement Committee, Salvation Army, Naseby Winter Sports Assn, Cycling Club.
H 300mm x L 300mm x 210mmDate Made
Positive Signs Ltd, MosgielPublication Date
New Zealand, Otago, MosgielSubject and Association Keywords
From the collection of the Cromwell MuseumObject Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.