Bulls Museum (which opened in 2001) is situated in the former “Stables” building Est. 1910 in High Street and is operated by the Bulls & Districts Historical Society.
The Museum houses an extensive collection of items used by the early settler; such as saddlery, gigs, blacksmiths equipment, farming equipment, household items, telephone exchange, grocery shop/general store, garage, plus an ANZAC/Mounted Rifles display.
In addition the museum holds a collection of archives containing information on local churches, schools, cemeteries, clubs, photographs, family histories, newspapers and local history books, which are all available for research.
81 High Street, Bulls 4818
06 322 1681
81 High Street, Bulls
10am – 3pm daily or by arrangement
Entry by donation