Postcard [Mataura Presbyterian Church, wooden]; Robinson, Leon (Mr); 1911; MT201...
Postcard [Mataura Presbyterian Church, wooden]About this object
A black and white postcard of the Mataura Presbyterian Church, 1911. Situated on the corner of Kana Street and Crawford Road, this church was built in 1876 and later replaced with a new brick building in 1932.Place Made
1911Inscription and Marks
Printed on reverse, as for postcards: 'NEW ZEALAND POST CARD. / Photo- / typed / in / Saxony. / Space for communication / M / L Robinson, Mataura'Technique
h 140mm x w 90mm
processed material, paperCredit Line
From the collection of the Mataura and Districts Historical Society Incorporated.Object number