Banner, Women's Division of Federated Farmers, Mataura; unknown maker; [?]; MT19...
Banner, Women's Division of Federated Farmers, MatauraAbout this object
Banner; used by the Mataura branch of the Women's Division of Federated Farmers. The multi-coloured logo has been painted onto black material. The Mataura branch began 7 February 1929 and wound up in 1986.Maker
processed material, textileInscription and Marks
painted in gold: 'W.D.N.Z.F.F. / MATAURA'
l 350mm x w 335mm
length of hanging cord: 750mm
From the collection of the Mataura and Districts Historical Society Incorporated.Object Type