Molesworth School; 16-262

Name/Title

Molesworth School

About this object

The first Molesworth School built by Alfred J & William Wharfe on Alfred Wharfe's Farm, circa 1920 (now Bream Tail Farms. 2016 ). It has since been demolished. A school for the area was started in a room in the Wharfe's home. School is at the left of picture.
Later a school was built on Kings Road where the last of the children, at that time, finished their education or consolidation was commenced.

Object Type

Photograph

Object number

16-262

Copyright Licence  

All rights reserved

This object is from
Share