Family History - North Family; 20-15

Name/Title

Family History - North Family

About this object

Around 1953, Mrs Elva North opened the 4 Square Store and a petrol pump on Wood Street, Mangawhai Heads.

There is a letter that Elva North sent to Mangawhai Heads residents advising that the North Family had opened a store at 'Hunters Estate', 4 B, Woods St, Mangawhai Heads. It also lists items that are now available for sale.It is an original copy. 1 page.

There is an original invoice to North's Store from John Burns and Co. Ltd. Date 8th August 1966. This invoice is for paint and swivels.

There is an account to R J North, from possibly Ralph Hunter. Date 1956. The account is regarding an installment payment (Nov) on land Lot 5B, to Hunters Properties Ltd.

Object number

20-15

Copyright Licence  

All rights reserved

This object is from
Share