Booklet [Anglican Parish of Balclutha]; Anglican Parish of Balclutha; 1974; CT82...
Booklet [Anglican Parish of Balclutha]About this object
Booklet; a booklet printed for the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Balclutha's Anglican Parish. The cover is printed in red and white and reads: "Anglican Parish of Balclutha, 100 Years of Service 1874-1974".
The booklet contains short articles remembering the Vicars involved with the Parish, beginning with Reverend S E N Waymouth, Canon T J Dodd (1883-1903), H J Boyd-Bell (Vicar, 1937-1941), J A G Day (Vicar, 1946-48), S E Wood (Vicar, 1948-55), M V B King (Vicar, 1955-1961), A E Duffy (Vicar, 1962-64), F N Selwood (Vicar, 1964-1970), R P Taylor(Vicar, 1970-1971), Archdeacon T V Pearson, W R Cunliffe (Vicar of Te Ngawai Parish, Pleasant Point), and the Reverend A H Blackburn.
The booklet also makes mention of St Mark's Church, Balclutha (1875-1958); St Peter's Church, Clydevale; St Mary's Church, Inch Clutha (1869-1904), Stirling (1905-); St Matthias', Owaka (1893-); and St Mark's Balclutha (1960-).
processed material, paper
processed material, paper, cardboard
Printed on cover: "ANGLICAN PARISH / OF BALCLUTHA / 100 Years / of Service / 1874-1974"Measurements
l 213mm x w 133mm
From the collection of Owaka Museum Wahi Kahuika The Meeting Place "a rest on your journey"Object Type