Courthouse, Picton St, Howick.; 1969; 13902
Courthouse, Picton St, Howick.About this object
Courthouse, Picton St, Howick.
Built in 1848, shifted 1910 to Picton St, Library till 1964, shifted to "Garden of Memories" 21/3/69. moved to Pakuranga Dec, 1979.
The building was later used as Library, school, then Engineer's office.
Photo taken in 1969.
Black & white photographic printDate Made
1960sMedium and Materials
B/W photographic print.Measurements
90 x 122 mmObject Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.