The Court House on Picton Street.; La Roche, Alan; 1969; 2018.034.04
The Court House on Picton Street.About this object
The Old Court House on Picton Street which was built on the corner of Moore and Baird Streets in 1848. It later was used as a library (until 1954) and school. Also became the Borough Engineer's office. It was shifted to the Garden of Memories on 21/3/1969 and moved to the Howick Historical Village in December 1979. In this photo, prior to its removal, the Town Hall which was next door has been bulldozed and burned to provide space for the new Big S Supermarket. + 1 copy + 1 enlargementMaker
15 x 10Object Type
la RocheObject number
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.