Wagstaff's General Store and Post Office and Honeymoon Cottage.; 1904; 2018.027....
Wagstaff's General Store and Post Office and Honeymoon Cottage.About this object
Wagstaff's General Store and Post Office and Honeymoon Cottage, Howe St, Howick. 1904. The following details are from Mrs E Brickhill via A la Roche - The Honeymoon Cottage (left) was let to couples by Webbers, It was later shidted to Selwyn Road, opposite Shamrock Cottage. Wagstaff's PO and Store was pulled down in 1908/ It has french doors on 3 sides. Part of it was used in Littlewick. Wagstaffs had horse buses and a blacksmith shop. (right of centre). The Hall (right) now Mrs Blank's. Jim Wallen remove the verandah. Bought in 1908 by Lamberts. Let in summer to summer visitors. Dr U-son from Otahuhu had rooms here. Leter Dr Baber and Dr Lange, also from Otahuhu. 2 copies and 2 enlrgementsDate Made
16 x 11Object Type
This object is from
Include tags such as place names, people, dates, events and colours. Use commas to separate multiple tags. e.g. Pablo Picasso, Madrid, red, 1930s.